|on 18 Jun 2019 Posted by Administrator Category: Technology|
The Computer Dudes deploy an SEO method that adapts to the ever changing Google Ranking system. Some things always stay constant in the world of SEO though like Keywords, Quality Content, and Backlinks.
Before you even start editing or making a site, you should know what your keywords should be to get the most traffic for your business or service. A tool we often utilize here is the Google Keyword Planner.
Quality content can take time to create, but it is easy to make good content if you save all your advertising and marketing pieces and simplify move those for your website. Make sure to add a few keywords, but this is a great way to add new content to your site often.
Backlinks are links on other websites that link back to your site. The Quality of a Backlink is determined by how high that site's SEO is. The quality and Quantity of Backlinks are very important to your SEO. Two easy ways to create backlinks are by engaging in blogs and linking people to your website or Social Media links to your website.
Other factors such as how fast your site loads, your site's structure, meta description, and alt tags affect your google rank as well. These factors have more to do with the code and server health that once set up correctly could result in a large SEO boost for your site.
|on 18 Jun 2019 Posted by bagwellj Category: Technology|
Today at The Computer Dudes we printed a model of Rocket Raccoon from Guardians of the Galaxy. The model printed wonderfully on our modded Creality Ender 3 Pro 3D printer. All we had to do was click print. However, it was not always such a simple task. I will share with you some of the lessons learned about how to get a quality print.
First, some Technical Specifications:
Printer: Ender 3 pro w/ Creality Glass Bed
Hatchbox PLA 1.75mm various colors
Bed temp 65C Extruder temp 205C
.1 layer height with .6mm nozzle .72mm line width
50mm/s print speed, 8 jerk and 300 acceleration
sliced in cura 4.1.0 with raft and full supports
Now, the lessons learned.
1. All guide wheels should be TIGHT. Make sure the cam bolts for the bed, extruder, x-axis, and hotend are all set where the guide wheels are snug in their v-grooves. Take your time with assembly and double-check all work.
2. The printer frame should be as square as possible. All attachment bolts should be tight
3. The print bed needs to be as level as possible. If you're using a glass bed, up the bed temp to 65C for excellent print adhesion.
4. Larger nozzle sizes need more heat and slower print speeds
5. The Ender 3 Pro stepper motors are not strong enough to toss the glass bed around with impunity... lower print acceleration to 250-300mm/s.
6. Drive belts should be TIGHT. There are tensioners that can be printed for the Ender 3 Pro on thingiverse.com and they work very well. The creator printed his in PETG but I was able to print in PLA with a .4 layer height and .8 nozzle and have sufficent strength for the part to do the job.
7. it's ok if your supports get stringy, really
8. A bedleveling model that prints thin squares saves a lot of frustration when trying to fine tune the bed level.
9. Be patient when the print completes. Allow the bed to cool and the print will lift off with minimal effort.
I hope this information allows the reader to avoid some of the gremlins we chased here at The Computer Dudes.
Want to stop Microsoft, Google, Facebook, or Corporate America and Government Agencies, from easily tracking your online habits and web surfing?on 20 Aug 2018 Posted by Administrator Category: Technology
Want to stop Microsoft, Google, Corporate America, and Government Agencies, from easily tracking your web-surfing or online habits?
Tor is a "Secure Browser" that keeps most companies and government agencies out of your business. Just download and install a free copy from the link below.
Use it for functions you would rather keep private. ;)T